Oh my gosh!!!! How easy is this??? Pretty soon apple harvests will begin and apples will be inexpensive and in abundance in our stores… Buy organic if you can!
About 5 to 7 granny smith apples (or whatever you prefer), peeled, cored & thinly sliced
1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 stick real butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut apple slices crosswise in half.
3. Place in pan; sprinkle with dry cake mix.
4. In small bowl, combine sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over cake mix.
5. Drizzle with butter.
6. Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
7. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired!
FRESH APPLE CAKE
Layer your apple slices (or other fruit) at the bottom of a pan that has been coated with non-stick spray.
Sprinkle on boxed cake mix.
Pour melted butter over the fruit and dry cake mix.
Bake at 180/350* for approximately 35-45 minutes — it’s done when it is nice and bubbly. Enjoy!
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this amazing product-> www.tfoux999.sbc90.com/