4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
3/4 cup Kikkoman Teryaki Glaze
2 cups Brown Rice
1. In one pan put 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put all the vegetables in the pan to cook for 5 minutes (stir continuously)
2. In the second pan place 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place strips of chicken in pan to cook for 5 minutes.
3. Pour cooked vegetables in the pan with the chicken.
4. Add teriyaki glaze and stir. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
5. Place over a bed of brown rice or eat as is.
Join my Weight Loss Support group… recipes, diy, weight loss tips, and much more!!!! www.facebook.com/groups/2GetHealthywithTonya/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this amazing product-> www.tfoux999.sbc90.com