Great Low Carb Breakfast Recipe!!!
* 1/2 pound ground pork sausage
* 12 eggs, beaten
* 1/2 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
2. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine eggs, chilies, onion, garlic powder, salt pepper and sausage; mix well. Spoon 1/4 cup of sausage mixture into each prepared muffin cup.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until egg has set and a toothpick inserted into each ‘muffin’ comes out clean.
Join my Weight Loss Support group… recipes, diy, weight loss tips, and much more!!!! www.facebook.com/groups/2GetHealthywithTonya/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this amazing product-> www.tfoux999.sbc90.com